Monday, May 2, 2011
Bin laden
Soooo we finally got him, or thats the rumor. I was sitting around writing a paper when somebody texted me and informed of osmama binladen getting capped in the head. I tell you i honestly didnt know how to take it. People were chanting usa and all that stuff but i dont think it will change the struggels going on in the middle east. Bin laden is the tupac of the middle east. He is dehumanizedm and will be remebered forever. I cant believe he was in a compound, i figured he would be out in the wilderness forever but o well the simple fact is he is gone. I wish we could have captured him alive but i think that would have just influenced his cause and could have provoked more attacks on the u.s. I couldnt have helped thinking about the 9/11 attacks and all, and how he was buried at sea. I could give a fuck less about his dignity. The world has gotten pretty ruthless, but that asshole made our world alot worse and he should be given no such quarter. Soo even though he is gone i sure hope the rest of his group of other assholes meet the same fate he does. To many good people have died over his bullshit cause. I wonder was the last thing other than that bullet went through his mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment